Friday, March 18, 2011

Group Projects

    My group consists of Marquez, Kay, Derek, and Kenzy. Derek is definitely the leader of the group, he has distributed roles and topics for each of us to work on. All of our personalities seem to mesh well because we are all willing to work. Kenzy is focused on trying to help as much as possible, and I feel as though Kay has very good ideas that she has been contributing to the group. As for myself, I am taking a more low key approach to this group, normally I am the one in charge, but Derek seems to have a good hold on the topic and how to work the project.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that our group really worked well together because of the different personalities. We really blended and worked well together! I feel like everyone is good at something and our group displayed that.

    ReplyDelete